Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In rhythm with life… Part 1...



“The line used for the topic of this post is been copied from an advertisement poster :)”

I was watching some old videos and slipped into the flash back (the only difference was my flash back was colorful unlike on silver screen. :D) But this flash of memories took me to the “left world” which was once “my world”. God, how I long for those days to come over and over again. Occasionally we meet, we chat, we talk over the phone; we are connected with the same passion but…….. (It’s difficult to continue this but)

The bulk of photographs that I have preserved (Thanks to Google and the 5 ID’s that I have created in Picasa only to upload the pics) and the awesome videos captured knowingly or unknowingly are a lot prestigious to me. I believe in clicking loads of photos and saving in a repository where I can visit and view them whenever I want. And when I see them, the beautiful memories, the awesome time spent together either bring moisture to my eye or a smile on my face.

Ups and downs come in everyone’s life and they say only people who are strong can survive those harsh times, but I believe only people who have strong relations, gr8 families, superb friends can withstand any storm and stand upright to face another one.  I may not be 100 present correct but that’s what my past experiences have taught me. And I’m grateful to God; He has always given me such awesome relations in my life.

Let me recollect the day when by mistake all the messages in my mobile got deleted, and how much I had cried after that. Not because those messages were deleted but because those memories got erased which had some beautiful lines written by my friends, some thanks, some praises which I would always like to keep close, some flirting, blushes and so many emotions.
In the pic clicked on Bhakti's B'day from left - Brother Vishal, Appu, Mom, Younger sis Bhakti, Nephew Eshaan (Chikki), Dad, Eldest sis Viashali, Second elder sis Sheetal, Second elder jiju Ajay. 

Your small deeds can make a lot of difference in someone’s life. My Mom would always hug me when I come back to Pune on every Monday after spending weekend at my native. Whenever I would shout and say “Mom I’m leaving”, she would come the fastest she can leaving her work behind and would grab me and hug before I could cross the gate. My Dad; I have a habit of calling him daily around 1:00pm, and he would wait for my call “that’s what he says”. If ever I forget or skips to call for some reason, he would wait for some hours and then finally call me before evening. He says he is habituated to my call and feels uneasy if I don’t call and same is with me. This is what I would call as Love. Saying Love you is important but making the person feel it without saying is magical.

My eldest sis, how should I explain her caress, she is nothing less than a mom to me. My sisters younger son Chikki, a 6 year old cutie pie once made me realize who I am for him. He asked me to make a drawing in his notebook which was a part of his homework. I told him I’m getting late, tell your mom to do it. Then he used an awesome trick. He winked at me and told, “Masi means Maa jaisi na, so you will do this for me, right.” :) I was short of words; the only thing I could do was make that drawing for him. To Chikki, it was just a normal line taught by his mom, but for me those words meant a lot. Muaah Chiiki, love you…
In the pic clicked at Manntra Resort from left - Appu, Bha, Chikki, Vishal, Nephew Tanmay, Eldest jiju Nilesh

If we can love our parents, our siblings, our cousins, our family, why can’t we love our friends. Why people take it otherwise when it comes to friends, be it of same gender or the other. For me my close friends are very very important part of my life. They have given a different meaning to my being in this world and I love them a lot. The love, the care, the smiles, that I have got from all of them can never be forgotten. So before it gets anymore late… I Love you all my dear friends… You all are darlings… You all are awesome.. :) (Yes, You all are gonna be in the part 2 of this post, wait for it... ;))


PS.
I know I’m writing a post after so many months and have missed so many important updates to be scripted on this blog. Right from Ankita’s Marriage fun in July end, the superb Rakhshabandhan celebration, Bhakti’s birthday, Purvi’s surprise b’day celebration n visit to Water Kingdom in Mumbai, two days fun in Manntra Resort with Di jiju and baccha party, Gunnu bappa visarjan with the whole lot of colony in a fleet of 10+cars, the Dhonda function at home and finally the superb Varguda procession at my native. (Now plz don’t ask me what Dhonda and Varguda is, it’s difficult to explain.. :P)


PSS.
This is funny, but seriously I came across the most shameless guys in the world, my teammates(OMG). They are darlings but they are shameless. And after reading this they will laugh shamelessly I’m sure about it. There is one Rule every guy should remember, whatever he does, wherever he stays, He should always have ample amount of Cash in his Wallet. Using cards is ok, but having Cash is Mandatory guys. :D :D But yes, my dear shameless buddies, this journey in CTS would have been boring without you all… wink wink.. ;)

PSSS.
That’s clicked 1.5 year back, but I just got it 2 days ago… Yep, I was 5kg minus at that time, Still that’s another lovely pic, isn’t it???


Loads n loads of love… Carry that music always in your heart and build loads of memories to gather and take with you all through the life…. A big kiss with a big smile…. Muuuuuaahhhhhh…..


8 comments:

Ryan George said...

Awesome..could relate to this every bit..esp. given the current phase in my life!!

Unknown said...

Saying Love you is important but making the person feel it without saying is magical..... loved this!!!

Unknown said...

Hey appu u write just awesome ..... a gal wid so many Hidden talents, m seriously touched!!!! would like to add dat ur frnds love u too.... <3 fo me u carries a real special place in my heart like my caring sis cum frnd.. a gal wid whom I can share my all pains...

Unknown said...

It's really awesome dear ...n m looking fwd 4 d next one ... Waiting...waiting .... waiting... :)

Unknown said...

It's really awesome dear ...n m looking fwd 4 d next one ... Waiting...waiting .... waiting... :)

Purvi said...

Nice one.....feel good types :)
I still rememeber the warm welcome we received when we visited Nagar last year.Aunty ke sath gappe,uncle ne laya hua nagar spl papad bhaji breakfast n dal bati by your badi di.(she actually tought me the way to eat dal bati).

Jack said...

Aparana,

Nice to see you back after a break. Loving close relatives make one overcome all hurdles in life. Close friends are also like a family.

Take care

Avishek Jha said...

Really Nice..After a long wait..but every line worth the wait..Love for the family beautifully penned down..!!..