Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Hi to the dazzling world there...


Hiee Guys,
Welcome to my new blog; A Symphony That’s Unheard… Hope you all enjoy reading this space… Im blogging since 2007, but used to post just my poems…
Reading is my passion, and I do keep reading all the blogs that come in my way, and getting inspired by many amazing great blogs and bloggers, I thought of sharing my life, my thoughts… So here I go...

My Hi to the dazzling world there,
Accept me as your new born,
A Symphony that’s unheard,
Permit me to write all my heart out,
Spread all the happiness in me,
And share all my sorrows,
Come lets Smile together,
Throw all the grief into the bin,
Every moment is a new story to me,
Short or long, hope you enjoy all…






4 comments:

Arshaj said...

hey good one aparana:-)

And welcome to the blogger..i too have recently joined. do check it out... Arsh

Girish said...

Cool poem :)
I also joined blogging only last month!
Reading is my passion too...

Aparana Pitale said...

Heyy... Thanks guys... well im on blogger from last 3 years where i used to have my poems, chk out http://ace-appu.blogspot.com/
and yea, this is a new one that i recently started for all my anecdotes... :)

Aachal said...

I must say it again kya likhti ho yaar awesome
dono how to praise m not a good writer like u but i njoyed a lot after reading ur blogs....... :)