Thursday, September 9, 2010

This is how I looked when I was a Kid… :)


One of the nottiest daughters of my Dad… Yes, im my dad’s sabse jyada Ladki (the most fvr8)… My granny always tells me some big time pranks that I played and everyone had to snatch their hair out… I was very close to my Nani (Moms Mom) :D and my Masi (moms sis).


*** When I was not even one year old, my Aunt took me to Mumbai, her house, to adopt me and my parents didn’t had a problem as they already had 2 daughters and I was the third one. But then someone who is going to have her first b’day in some days, do understand who her parents are for sure. There I acted like they all are terrorists who kidnapped me, cried a lot, messed whole house, didn’t had food properly and lastly fell unwell.. ha ha… Dad, mom, masi and all rushed to Mumbai to take me back home… :)… and I did celebrate my first b’day in Amachi Mumbai…

***When I was say 3 or something, it was my elder Mamaji’s (mom’s bro) marriage and I had locked myself in a room, donno how and had slept so tight that everybody banged the door but Appu (me) did not wake up… they even tried throwing water on me through window, but I was sleeping like I have sold all my gold mines and now I don’t have any worries in life… Then the grills of window were broken and someone (don’t remember who) came in and opened the door… by that time, the holy time given by the priest (Pandit) for mamaji’s marriage was already over… :D

***I grew up a little more, had started going to a pre-primary school, and I used to stay at my Nani’s house as my dad’s mom was not well and my mom used be busy taking care of her. Masi had become a real darling to me… and one fine day I heard someone saying that Masi is going to get married, by that time I knew marriage means she would leave our house and stay at some other place. I had tears in my eyes and just ran out the house. Everyone was shouting my name but I didn’t turned behind, just told that if Masi won’t be staying hear even I won’t stay and somehow reached dad’s home (Mom’s bro was anyways following me). Mom’s both the homes (before marriage and after marriage) were not so far from each other, so it was not very difficult for me to reach dad’s house. And then actually I never went back to stay at my Nani’s place for many years… :D

Everyone has a beautiful childhood and gr8 memories of those times… lets try to make a time machine and go to those tention free days back… What say ??? :):)

8 comments:

Er. said...

Hey, you looked so cute in your childhood. ;) And yes, everyone of us goes through those *every prank* days. Wish we could relive our life again, and again... from the beginning.

Anyway, a good write up minus some of the grammatical errors, and the typos of-course.

PS: Keep writing. Looking forward to read more posts!

Aparana Pitale said...

Really Arjit... Why don't you just copy the whole post and paste in WordPad and check if you get any green lines for grammatical mistakes...
Well, that is just a different way i write…
Keep reading my space... Aadat padh jayegi...

Raghu Romeo said...

brilliant... ur blog was great... bt ur reply to the comment was even better....lol.... jus love tht atti... yoooohoooo !!

Aparana Pitale said...

Thanks Raghu... Comments are always appreciated, rather they increase your interest in writing, but in a good way :):)

Avishek Jha said...

The pic though amazingly cute also goes on to say that there's a girl who would just love to be be clicked once she grows up...its very cute and love the way you are confidently posing up for the pic at that age!!..

Girish said...

Comment was awesome! lol
Even I thought the same way as Arjit, but if u write like this also, mujhe aadat pad jayegi!
Little Appu is very cute!
Your memories brought back my memories! Even I had slept locking myself in a room on the day of my chikamma's (mom's lil sis) marriage & after they somehow got me out, I had screamed, kicked & made my dad's day a hell. I remember that day so well, though I was only 5 or 6 then! :D

Lovely post :)

Aparana Pitale said...

@ Avishek... Thanks; you know very well how much I Love to get my pics clicked :)

@ Girish... ha ha.. Everyone has some such beautiful memories of bygone days; and this locking thingy is so common...

Aachal said...

ur childhood pic is very nice...
Njoyed reading the sleeping paragraph alot :))