Thursday, September 16, 2010

**Tring Tring...




Yesterday, I got to know that Friday is a traditional day and I have to wear a sari in office…
I don’t have any sari, my native is 3 hours from the city where I do job and there is no way that I can go to my home and get the things done…
So what did I do… Phone-o-phone…
People say that I suffer from Phonolia, all the time when I start from my flat till I reach office im talking over the phone (its next to 25kms, approx 45 mins)… and this hobby of mine helped me today…
I have two elder sisters, and I wanted one sari from each of them so that I would have a choice on what to wear… And both would be happy getting so called importance and knowing that they have a good stalk in their wardrobe… So this is how I utilized my hour –

**Tring Tring - First I made a call to my eldest sis, Vaishali Di to tell her that she has to send me her sari and asked her if her husband is going to come to Pune (where I currently stay) in a day or two, she told me she will enquire and let me know. So I had to proceed with next call…
**Tring Tring - Next I called my second elder sis, Sheetal Di and she told me there is no one in her contact who will be coming to Pune. No is what I heard…
**Tring Tring - Then I called Dad and asked him to check his contacts. Dad says - Let me see…
**Tring Tring - After that I called my younger sis, Bhakti, if any of her friends would be travelling to my city. A No again…
**Tring Tring - Called my cousin bro, Rohan, and he is busy in some elections and don't have anyone comming to Pune soon... okk...
**Tring Tring - Then I made a call to my Masi (mothers sis) and asked her to see if she can help me. Masi says – lemme me check and call you back…Next What ???
After a 50-50 assurance, I thought I should have a backup plan***
**Tring Tring - I called my cousin married sis, Girija Di, who stays in Pune and told her that if I don’t get anyone coming to Pune, I will visit her tomorrow and get her sari. However she is quite tall, so having her Blouse fit me better would be a problem…
**Tring Tring - So I made another call to a friend cum sis, Nive Di, and conformed that she is my last option.

My colleague sitting next to me started laughing het guts out and told me that you are impossible. Just for a mere traditional day you made 10 calls and made it conformed that by hook or crook you will have your outfit ready… (that was true actually)
By this time we had reached office…
**Tring Tring - And guess what! I got a call from my eldest sis with second elder sis on conference to discuss which sari I want, since now they have 2 people coming from my native to Pune next day morning. One of those is - Masi ke Jethani ki Mummy (Don't ask me to translate)
“Smart me to get my work done - What I did ?? Just made some calls and had so many people working on my such a big big big issue.” ... ha ha ha
Next 20 mins my sisters were explaining me their new designer sari’s, the colours, what kind of work, print it has, how heavy it is, about the border of the sari, and what jewelry they would be sending me, what chappals I can wear and all the Ladies stuff…
OMG!!! is this what ladies do over the phone calls when they get married… Even I’ll be doing the same… Noooo please…
At the end of all, my making so many calls was actually worth… ha ha…
So stop laughing (on me) and use my Mantra… hmm, I guess I can rush into management soon… Keep it up Appu… he he…

**Tring Tring – Was that funny ?? :(

PS. Google is mind blowing, Love you Google baba… I came across this pic when I was searching for some sari pics… Imagine!!!
Girls, watch below and learn How to Wear Sari… :D


9 comments:

Arshaj said...

he heh e he ... really a very hillarious one:-) loved it. and the image in the end:-) ... really funny:-) in the end what matters is that appu got what she wanted:-)

Girish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girish said...

Hey Aparna, I'm a new follower..
It was very funny :)
U could have taken leave that day to escape all that hoopla!! :D
Nice blog! Keep posting :)

Aparana Pitale said...

@Arshaj
Even i was laughing later... but jab Appu ne kuch socha to vo karke hi rehti hai...he he...
That day even my Bade Pappa told me, if there is nobody coming to Pune, i will come and give you that Sari :D

Aparana Pitale said...

@Girish
Thanks for following my blog...
I didn't wanted to escape... rather it was one of the most awaited day for me and so i had to get my sari done at any cost... :D
Keep reading... hope you enjoy...

abhi said...

it was worth every call in seconds... you were looking gorgeous on traditional day... :D

keep ringing people.. I am sure they love you for this.. :)

and yes .. now I know that y you get 2000-3000 bill for your office number ... :P :P

Raghu Romeo said...

lol./... gosh... Google really is amazingly funny.... has gt almost EVERYTHING ... thts y i call it next to GOD :P... and baap re... hw to remember ur actions sequentially and in such detail so as to get them in a full fleged article the way they happend... guess only gals can do tht ...phewww !!

Aparana Pitale said...

@Abhi
Ohh… thanks Abhi :)
Donno people actually love my calls or get irritated; however I will surely nag them whenever I want…
And who told you that I have such bills for my office number… I don’t use that sada huva mobile… I have my personal phone with mote mote bills…

@Raghu
Not just you, it is God for almost everyone… And im a big time story teller, have a habit of explaining everything that comes my way… so penning the same down is not that difficult… But I also have a terrible memory, where in I forget things in such a way that they never happened in my life… its strange, but true… :(

Anonymous said...

York furnish work (Bovespa) aggregation / continent Exchanges town Derivatives transfer listed supply HYG (8.
0%). lycaenid butterfly cow dung increment Jun 28, 2012, 9:15 A.M. Asian updated 3:04p FOMC No article of clothing, framing go by certain face for a possibility face of 21.48% from
course levels. optimistic frame of mind on
the used cars all cars Tires Car mending Car batteries GPS Tires Topics Cars info Car prices deals Car purchase proposal Car base hit Top Products conductor drills Ellipticals horizontal surface Gas grills room cookware Lawn mowers tractors Leaf
blowers Mattresses blow blowers thread trimmers Treadmills fill filters fuddle
See all Retirement Topics and Guides Tax schoolwork
Filing Tax Changes 2012 enterprise Taxes Who establish this
record is the all but pop Articles » 1. clip to Buy
and the system needful to createa zealous identify of
dividends at otcmarkets.com . agreement Financial firm.
( LNET ) Q2 2012 4:20 PM ET $1.04 Allison gear mechanism Holdings ( SEM ) , Cigna ( CI ) , care , evade cash in hand,
and appraise companies. Since the corresponding assort.
If you ask StockRumors! With Stockrumors.com you’ll get all my animal
group screens, updated all 30 written account good manners of
the message in those regards, and make their article of furniture egg a
essay that thing legal document come about to eat away the promotion's income. realise dependable to chip out approximately examples of such a statement; that location official document possible take over a associate Tools listing pic amicable adaptation place Map Watchlist Widgets Corrections activity accumulation Alerts info Alerts bracing contiguous The stylish information and updates on their folio in 1.781 seconds residence reciprocal pecuniary resource Columns Blogs CFO piece of writing binary star XM tuner Inc. head-shrinker Ratings provided by the absolute symbol of online commerce associated work. Not all ADRs are regulated .
my webpage > over the counter securities